Forms and Registration
Physicals must be completed within 365 days prior to the first day of the travel sport.
Physicals must be submitted on the NJ Department of Education Annual Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form (PPE). This year there are 3 new forms required for travel sports clearance. Please read the Sudden Cardiac Death brochure, the Opioid Fact Sheet and the Concussion and Head Injury Information. Complete the 3 sign off sheets and return to the Health Office.
This is a NJ state law and no exceptions can be made. This form MUST be forwarded to the Nurse's Office for clearance for all Fall Travel Sports.
If a valid Annual Athletic Pre-Participation Physical Examination form is on file in the Nurse's Office, a Health History Update Questionnaire must be completed and submitted for participation in all Fall Travel Sports.
Sports physicals are reviewed by the nurse and then sent to the district doctor for approval. This process can take one to two weeks.
All Athletic Department forms required to participate in Middle School travel sports are now online (excluding Physical & Health History Update Forms).
Online Registration through FormReLeaf will open for:
- 2019 Fall Sports will open on Friday, July 26, 2019 at 9:00am
- 2019-2020 Winter Sports will open on Friday, October 11, 2019 at 9:00am
- 2020 Spring Sports on Friday, January 31, 2020 at 9:00am
- Go to FormReLeaf
- Once on FormReLeaf.com Click on “SIGN UP” at the top right corner of the page of login if you already have an account.
- Register as an individual and create your account
- On the Top menu bar select “Find Organization”
- Search for Bridgewater-Raritan and Click On “School Name”
- Click on the “Sport Season” you wish to register for
- Click the appropriate sport, and fill in all relevant questions. Any question with a red star is required to complete registration.
- When finished click “Submit” located in lower right hand corner
Please call Tech Support if you need further assistance at 1-844-367-6735
- 2019-2020 Sports Physicals Due Dates:
- 2019 Fall Sports Physicals by Friday, July 26, 2019
- 2019-2020 Winter Sports Physicals by Friday, October 11, 2019
- 2020 Spring Sports Physicals by Friday, January 31, 2020
A PPE (Pre-participation Physical Evaluation) is valid within 365 days of the first day of official practice in an athletic season. Each student whose PPE was completed more than 90 days prior to the first day of official practice in an athletic season shall provide a Health History Update Questionnaire, completed and signed by the student’s parent or guardian.
NO ONE MAY PARTICIPATE IN TRY-OUTS/PRACTICES WITHOUT A PHYSICAL THAT HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE SCHOOL PHYSICIAN.
The following forms are required for participation in all Middle School Travel Sports.
Annual Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form PPE
Health History Update Questionanaire
Intramural and Travel Permission Form
Activity Fee Guidelines and Procedures
Sudden Cardiac Death Brochure
Opioid Fact Sheet
Opioid Sign-Off Form
Concussion and Head Injury Info and Sign Off Sheet